• Identification for exceptionally hot undergrounds, e.g. metalls with outstanding heatresistant adhesive
• Printable with thermotransfer from +100°C up to +600
The usage of barcode-systems plays an immense facilitation for a lot of producer. Information like status of production, inventory and prodcution process can be read easily and quickly.
In some industrial environments labels have to withstand extreme environmental conditions beside their perfect readability. A thermal resistence from -100°C up to +600°C is a huge challenge. Common labels shrink, scorch or burn at these temperatures. HOTMARK® labels have especially been developed for these applications.
The labels are equipped with a special white film für thermal transfer print, which also withstands extreme high temperatures.
• Heat resistent
• Printbale with standard thermal transfer printers
• Suitable for rough outdoor environments
• Adhesion on many surfaces
• Good printing quality on high-definition barcodes
• Attractive cost-performance-ratio