Lock boxes and hasp-control centre help to store keys and padlocks safety and to keep them under lock. Due to the central filing location hasp-control centre enable tidiness and safety within daily business.
• After the gorup lock box ha sbeen locked, the keys will be placed in the lock box - every authorised employee places his or her lock at the group lock box
• Ensurance, that no single employee has access to the lock box
• Material: Injection moulded using isoplast polymers
• Resistant against: chemicals, heat and corrosion
• Content can be viewed by transparent polycarbonate windows
• Easy wall-mounting due to pre-drilled holes
• Suitable for up to 8 padlocks (padlocks not included)
• Box comes with 6 hooks for hanging keys, locks etc. inside box
• Material: heavy duty steel, powder-coated
• Extra rust resistant
• Group lockout compoartment has clear Lexan window with keyhole slot
• Small size: Storage compartment holds approx. 50 padlocks. 17 padlocks holes in group lock box lid.
• Large size: Storage compartment holds approx. 125 padlocks. 34 padlocks holes in group lock box lid.
The Slim View group lock box can be used mobile, as well as stationary for the organisation of lockout / tagout. Due to its slim design it can be installed very space-saving on walls with the pre-drilled mounting wholes. It provides space for 12 locks and is suitable for industrial environments by its robust steel housing made of polycarbonat.