Brady i7100 Precise High-Performance printer for large label volume
The performing label printer i7100 from Brady has been developed for the application in demanding industrial fields, e.g. aerospace, electronics, autmotive and logistcs. Due to the high-quality equipment the printer enables even at high printing volume a reliable and precise printing result. With its powerful processor it can print up to 7.000 labels per day with a printing speed of up to 300 mm/sec. On the basis of the intuitive touch-screen and the clear symbols the Brady i7100 is very user-friendly and easy in handling.
up to 300 mm/s
256 MB RAM, 50 MB IFFS Flash, SD-card, slot up to 512 GB
Brady Workstation, LabelMark, windows-based driver for 3rd party software use, CodeSoft
With a print width of up to 216 mm the cab A8+ has especially been designed for wide labels e.g. package-, paletts- or barrellabels up to DIN A4 format. With a resolution of 300 dpi and a printing speed of up to 150 mm/s it prints reliable and fast.
Due to its huge graphic-display with white background lights it has a very good readability. With its user-friendly configuration when changing transfer films and a quick connection of additional modules it only has short maintenance times.
CAB SQUIX Professional industrial printer for a wide variety of applications
The CAB SQUIX especially persuades by its simple and intuituve handling and can therefore be applicated in all industrial working areas.
Due to its high-quality materials in printing mechanic and housing it is very reliable.
The high-speed-processor is responsible of a fast processing of print jobs and guarantees a trouble-free process within production.
Special customer requirements can be combined by a huge periphery and software.
CAB XC Die Etikettendrucker für zweifarbiges Drucken nach GHS
• Two successively arranged thermal transfer printing units for simultaneous printing of two colors in one document
• The second printing unit is additionally equipped with a ribbon saver
• The XC-series meets the criteria for the new classification and labelling obligations for chemicals according to GHS
• Solid metal cover made of dye-cast-aluminium
• For big media rolls up to 300mm diameter
• Both printing units with the ribbon retrainers, the operation panel and the electronic system are taken from the approved industrial printers of the A-series
• The operation and the software are conform to the cab printer family
Printing method: Thermal transfer
Print resolution dpi: 300
Print speed up to mm/s: 30, 40, 50, 75, 100, 125
Print midth up to mm: XC4: 105,6 XC6: 162,6
Labels, continuous rolls or fan-folded: Paper, cardboard, textiles, synthetics like PET, PE, PP, PVC, PU, Acrylat, PI
Thickness mm / weight g/m²: 0,055 - 0,35 / 60 - 180
Labels mm: XC4: 20 - 116 XC6: 50 - 176
of liner or of continuous material mm: XC4: 25 - 120 XC6: 50 - 180
Height (Labels mm): XC4: 20 - 2000 XC: 20 - 1500
Total diameter up to mm: 300
Core diamter mm: 76
Winding direction: outside or inside
Ink: Outside or inside
Roll diameter up to mm: 72
Core diameter mm: 25,4
Ribbon length variable up to m: 360
Width up to mm: XC4: 25 - 114 XC6: 55 - 165
Saver printhead 2
Height x Depth x Width mm: XC4: 395 x 554 x 248 XC6: 395 x 554 x 358
5. Operating data
Power supply: 100 - 240 V - 50/60 Hz, PFC
Power consumption: max. 300 W
Temperature / Humidity:
Operation: +5 - 40°C / 10 - 85 % not condensing
Storage: +0 - 60°C / 20 - 85% not condensing
Transport: -25 - 60°C / 20 - 85% not condensing
Approvals: CE, in preparation FCC class A, CB, CCC, UL
The cab xd4t printer has especially been developed for the double-sided printing of the front- and backside of textile materials. The additional drawing roller after the print head provides a safe separation of the transfer film and the textile ribbon.
• The print head adjustment for different materialwidths is not necessary
• The printing speed for difficult materials can be reduced
• The handling and control are compatible to the A+series
• Resolution: 300 dpi
• Print width: up to 105,6 mm
• Printing speed: up to 125 mm/s