DYN-HF-ANT1400/760 Gate-antenna for the application with Long Range Reader of the identification of 13,56 MHz transponder ISO 15693, ISO 18000-3 and EPC HF
• Suitable for person- and industryapplications
• Gatewidhts up to 1,60 m
• Simple balanced condition by integrated dynamic antennatuner
• Remote maintenance by ehternet interface
• Radioadmission ETSI and FCC
The Long Range Gate-anntennas DYN-HF-ANT1400/760 can be operated with the Long Range Reader DYN-HF-LR2500 and the Long Range Readermodul DYN-HF-LRM2500.
In basic configuration with "8-shaped" antennas three types of antennas as available:
• Type A is delivered with integrated readermodule LRM2500-A and powersplitter
• Type C with readermodule and multiplexer
• Type B is the same antenna, but without additional tools
In every type a dynamic antenna tuner is integrated, which relieves the tuning process without the application of additional tools. Single-, double- or multiple gates with up to eight antennas can be operated. In dependence of the configuration of the antenna one, two or even three transponder adjustments in different gateareas are possible.
Higher reading ranges are possible with two antennas DYN-HF-ANT1400/760-SLA/SLB, because they have another layout counterpart types A, B and C ("eight antennas") (two single-loop-antennas with two DAT):
• Type SLA with integrated readermodule LRM2500-A, two DAT and multiplexer
• Type SLB is the same antenna but only with two DAT without additional tools